If you use a biomass only boiler and biomass pellet stove (or other renewable heating systems) you are eligible for RHI payments. You must be capable of getting a domestic Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) for the heat technology. A green deal assessment will provide an up to date EPC for your home. Have a look at the Ofgem website for more information and to find out if you are eligible.

Get a